- Group Name
- AIM Group
- Comprising companies
- Aichi Industrial Markings, Incorporated
- Japan Administrative Labels, Company Limited
- Beijing Lutong Printing Company Limited
- Shanghai Lutong Printing Company Limited
- Tianjing Lutong Printing Company Limited
- Shanghai Luai Trading Company Limited
- Sales turnover
- 2,057 Million JPY （2014）
- 207 （As of March 2015）
- Company philosophy
To convey its thoughts, people have engraved pictures or letters on various materials since ancient times, which the engraved thoughts really survive in present times even over several thousand years. Thus we engrave our customer's thoughts carefully and precisely. This is our mission.
Envisions in medium to long term future
"Asia's representing company group in special printing industry"
Becoming a top leader in the field of special printing in Asia as well, by taking advantages of expertises cultivated so far in Japan and China. By grasping the changes caused by globalization and diversification, our company's individuals will push the company with maximized synergy effect upto the first class company group, as well as they will personally grow and succeed.
For better serving our customers and further developing as our company group: WE VALUE THE FOLLOWING THINGS AND GO INTO PRACTICE:
1. Serve the customers with full faith
1. Freed from pursuing short sighted profits, instead, view in long term
1. Be proud of contributing the society through its business
1. Be conscious and responsible as a Professional
1. Challenge the big problem with passion and positiveness, and complete it finally
1. Do not leave responsibility to others, and always consider for the others
1. Most value its employees amongst all the stakeholders
- Oct 1945
- Aichi Drafting League Operational
- Jul 1946
- Founded Aichi Industry Company Limited (Current Aichi Industry Markings, Inc. "AIM") in Nakagawa-ku, Nagoya. Inaugurated manufacturing Metal nameplates. Started trading with Aichi Tokei Denki Company Limited.
- Apr 1963
- Aichi Industry (Current AIM); Started trading with Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Nagoya Plant.
- Jun 1968
- Aichi Industry (Current AIM); Started label printing. Producing labels with serial numbers.
- Jun 1971
- Aichi Industry (Current AIM); Started producing checklabels as OEM provider
- Apr 1974
- Aichi Industry (Current AIM); Started trading with Matsushita Seiko Co., Ltd. (Current Panasonic Ecology Systems Co., Ltd.)
- Jun 1977
- Aichi Seal Limited (Current Japan Administrative Labels Co., Ltd. "JAL") has spun-off from Aichi Industry (Current AIM) label printing division.
- Jun 1982
- Renamed Aichi Seal Limited as Japan Administrative Labels Co., Ltd.
- Mar 1986
- Aichi Industry (Current AIM); Started trading with Pilot Ink Company, Limited. Same year Maruike Factory (now Maruike Warehouse) put in operation "JAL".
- Apr 1991
- "JAL"; Iida Factory in operation.
- Jun 1993
- Renamed Aichi Industry Company Limited as Aichi Industrial Markings, Inc.
- Dec 1994
- Beijing Lutong Printing Company, Limited founded.
- Apr 1995
- "AIM" and "JAL"; installed intranet links.
- Dec 1995
- "AIM" and "JAL"; web homepage opened.
- May 1997
- "JAL"; Started trading with Toyoda Gosei Company, Limited.
- Oct 1998
- "AIM" and "JAL"; Headquarters moved to Meieki, Nakamura-ku, NAGOYA.
- Mar 1999
- Beijing Lutong; UL/cUL certified.
- Sep 2000
- "AIM"; UL/cUL certified.
- Feb 2002
- "AIM"; Equipped Clean Room (Class 10,000) in Maenami Factory
- Mar 2001
- Beijing Lutong; ISO9001 certified.
- Mar 2003
- "AIM"; ISO14001 certified (Heqdquarters and Maenami Factory).
- May 2003
- Shanghai Lutong Printing Company founded.
- May 2005
- "AIM"; ISO9001 certified. (Maenami Factory)
- Sep 2005
- Beijing Lutong; ISO14001 Certified.
- Sep 2005
- Shanghai Lutong; ISO9001 Certified.
- Dec 2005
- Shanghai Lutong; ISO14001 Certified.
- Jan 2006
- "JAL"; ISO14001 Certified. (Headquarters and Maruike Factory)
- Feb 2009
- Tianjing Lutong Printing Company Limited founded.
- May 2012
- Tianjing Lutong; ISO9001 AND ISO14001 Certified.
- May 2013
- "JAL"; ISO9001 Certified. (Headquarters and Iida Factory)
- Jul 2013
- "JAL"; Business Cooperation Agreement with HINSITSU (THAILAND) COMPANY LIMITED
- May 2014
- "AIM" AND "JAL"; Headquarters moved (adjacent to old office)
- Jun 2014
- "JAL"; Acquired Lutong Printing Group (Beijing Lutong, Shanghai Lutong, Tianjing Lutong) to form a Group Companies.
- Apr 2016
- Shanghai Luai Trading Company founded.